Bring your wheels and make some memories!
Wednesday Nights from 5 – 8pm, May through September
Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins at the Gilmore Car Museum have become an annual summer tradition! It is FREE to bring your collector car on the grounds during Cruise-In and the event is open to the public. On good weather nights, the fun starts at 5 pm and runs until 8 pm, with both George & Sally’s authentic 1941 Blue Moon Diner and The Grillmore serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and creamy old-fashioned custard throughout the evening.
With music providing the soundtrack, either oldies or live performances, these are evenings you and your family won’t forget! So, plan to bring your ride, snap a photo in front of the 1930s Shell station, cruise our amazing grounds, and enjoy an evening of great wheels and memories.
Due to current conditions the following guidelines will be enforced:
- State mandated limited capacity.
- Stay in cars while in line to enter.
- There will be three show areas.
- Facemasks recommended. Designated mask on areas are the diner, grill, patio and bathrooms.
- With the exception of the Blue Moon Diner, the Grillmore, and the Gilmore Bar, all other Museum buildings are CLOSED during Cruise-Ins.
- If inclement weather is predicted, the Cruise-In will still take place but scheduled cruise time will be shortened to 7pm.
Type of Cars
- Limited to show field cars only (classics, muscle, antique, special interest, hot rods, etc).
- Within the museum grounds there will be designated areas for parking.
- Each lot will be filled on a “first here” basis – no reserved or special parking.
- Common areas will require social distancing.
- Cars should be parked 6 feet apart.
- The Grillmore will be open – serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and chips.
- George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner – serving regular diner menu items.
- The Gilmore Bar – serving beer, wine, and spirits.
- If inclement weather is predicted, the Grillmore will NOT be open. Regular menu items will be available in the Diner from 5 – 7pm.