- The camping fee is $25 dollars per night
- The Museum does not take reservations
- There are ten (10) sites with 120 Amp electric
- All campers must register at the Museum Store upon arrival and prior to parking your camper.
- Registration numbers must be placed in a visible location on the vehicle
- Public restrooms (NO showers) are available next to the Shell Station
The Gilmore Car Museum is happy to be able to offer rustic camping on our grounds. Obtaining a permit from the State of Michigan, for a permanent campground and the preservation of this beautiful site, requires us to implement rules that help us comply with requirements that will be beneficial to everyone.
- No discharge of grey water or black water will be tolerated. Anyone caught discharging any wastewater will be required to leave the Museum grounds immediately.
- Tarps or other ground covers are not allowed.
- Ground fires are not allowed.
- Pets are welcome. Pets must be on a leash and campers must clean up waste generated by their animals.
- Campers with generators are asked to either divert their generator exhaust or protect the grass from damage.
- Quiet time starts at 10:30pm. At quiet time, please shut down any unnecessary lighting and other noise activity for the remainder of the evening.
In Case of Emergency
- Call 911 and report your emergency.
- Call Senior Director of Operations – Art Kollin @ (269) 720-9607
The staff at the Museum hopes your enjoy your stay. We thank you for your help in keeping the grounds in good repair. Remember to like us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!