The Gilmore Car Museum is home to exceptional collections from several partner organizations. Take a walk. Spend some time with them as you explore our Historic Campus.
The Classic Car Club of America’s Museum was dedicated in 1987, when its Thomas W. Barrett Barn, dating from the 1890s, had been disassembled, moved, and reassembled on the Gilmore Car Museum’s Historic Campus. The Museum now displays an amazing collection of automobiles, all recognized by the CCCA as Full Classics™. (Closed December-March) Learn More
The Pierce-Arrow Museum was established on the Historic Campus of the Gilmore Car Museum in 1999. Today it is home to a memorable array of Pierce-Arrows, including a 1905 bicycle, 1912 motorcycle, and a WWI era truck. (Closed December-March) Learn More
The club’s Franklin Collection is housed in a re-creation of the famed Ralph Hamlin auto dealership of Los Angeles, circa 1918. This permanent exhibit includes automobiles, engines, and artifacts that span the four-decade history of the H.H. Franklin Company. (Open Year-Round) Learn More
The largest public museum dedicated to the Model A Ford, this 13,000-square-foot re-creation of a 1928 Ford dealership includes a service bay and gas pumps. You’ll also find rare examples of the famed car, which was produced from 1928 through 1931, including Thomas Edison’s Model A, a school bus, mail truck, and tow-truck. (Open Year-Round) Learn More
The 10,000 sq. ft. Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center opened at the Gilmore Car Museum on September 28, 2014 and serves as the permanent home of the organization’s collection of automobiles, display engines, and artifacts. The museum is modeled after a 1948 dealership design from the pages of General Motors book “Planning Automobile Dealer Properties” of that year. (Open Year-Round) Learn More
The Lincoln Motorcar Heritage Museum, built on the campus of the Gilmore Car Museum, opened on Saturday August 9, 2014. The museum, patterned after a historic Lincoln dealership, was built by the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation, which was established in 1999 by members of various national Lincoln clubs and retired Ford Motor Company executives to share Lincoln’s living legacy. (Open Year-Round) Learn More
Gilmore Car Museum is a public, 501(c)3 non-profit educational institution, dedicated to preserving the history and heritage of the American automobile.© 2017 Gilmore Car Museum • All Rights Reserved • Produced by Gaslight Media