The GILMORE CAR MUSEUM is a 501c3 non-profit organization incorporated under the laws of the state of Michigan and as such you may be able to claim the “fair market value” of your non-cash donation to the museum as a tax deduction. Every donor will receive a donation letter, an official Deed of Gift, and IRS Form 8282 in acknowledgement of their donation. We encourage you to consult your tax adviser and to review the IRS Publication 4303: A Donor’s Guide to Vehicle Donations.
- Museum Awarded Grant From Michigan Humanities
- Ultimate Truck Show
- Plenty To Enjoy With Dad At Our Father's Day Feature!
- EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUTHENTIC ‘TIME TRAVEL’
- Cole Gathering to be Largest in History
- Car Show and Events
- Gilmore Car Museum's Speaker Series
- Museum Exhibits
- Museum Partners
- News from the Gilmore