It is the responsibility of the donor to determine the Fair Market Value of your gift to the museum. The IRS rules that any vehicle valued over $5,000 need to be appraised. The Museum is not able to provide an appraisal for donors as the IRS considers such activity a conflict of interest. We can provide a list of local and national appraisal services upon request.
- Museum Awarded Grant From Michigan Humanities
- Ultimate Truck Show
- Plenty To Enjoy With Dad At Our Father's Day Feature!
- EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUTHENTIC ‘TIME TRAVEL’
- Cole Gathering to be Largest in History
- Car Show and Events
- Gilmore Car Museum's Speaker Series
- Museum Exhibits
- Museum Partners
- News from the Gilmore