Yes, the Museum offers primitive camping for those who wish to plan an extended visit. Camping is $25.00 per night and visitors must register upon their arrival at our Museum Store. Admission is not included in the camping fees.
- Museum Awarded Grant From Michigan Humanities
- Ultimate Truck Show
- Plenty To Enjoy With Dad At Our Father's Day Feature!
- EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUTHENTIC ‘TIME TRAVEL’
- Cole Gathering to be Largest in History
- Car Show and Events
- Gilmore Car Museum's Speaker Series
- Museum Exhibits
- Museum Partners
- News from the Gilmore