Yes, the Museum has a parking area, located in front of the Automotive Heritage Center, specifically designated for RVs, motor homes and tour buses that is designed to comfortably fit six semi tractor-trailer rigs with easy access both in and out. For those that arrive during our weekend shows, we open our 90-acre site to accommodate over flow for tow vehicles, RVs and etc.
- Museum Awarded Grant From Michigan Humanities
- Ultimate Truck Show
- Plenty To Enjoy With Dad At Our Father's Day Feature!
- EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUTHENTIC ‘TIME TRAVEL’
- Cole Gathering to be Largest in History
- Car Show and Events
- Gilmore Car Museum's Speaker Series
- Museum Exhibits
- Museum Partners
- News from the Gilmore