Vintage Motorcycle Weekend
Contact: Ken Fischang
Phone: (269) 671-5089
A Gilmore Car Museum classic with thousands of motorcycles, from rare and iconic rides of the past 100 years, to the newest models driven by spectators, rumbling into Hickory Corners, MI. The Vintage Show will feature antique and vintage motorcycles, scooters, and customs, all 25 years and older. The show also includes a large “Bike Corral” full of vintage motorcycles for sale as well as a huge cycle parts and memorabilia swap meet.
- Saturday, June 12: swap meet and ride
- Sunday, June 13: swap meet and show
Participant Registration - $12 pre or $15 day of show
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest) and 2 bikes
- Additional bikes are $5/bike to register
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am and closes at 1:00pm
- Goodie bags to the first 200 registrants
- Pre-registration online is recommended
Vendor Registration - $25 per space or For Sale Corral - $15 per bike
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Early set-up available Friday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm, and Sunday from 7:00am on. Vendor entry gate will close at 12:00pm sharp!
- Please call 269-671-5089 to reserve your spot or register online here
Spectator Tickets - standard museum pricing
- Includes admission to the car show as well as the museum
- Museum doors and public gate open at 9:00am
Parking at Gilmore Car Museum is always free. Please note, museum membership provides for free spectator admission, but not free participant admission. For questions or more information, please contact the museum by phone or email.