Vintage Motorcycle Weekend: Sunday Show & Swap Meet - NEW DATE!
6865 W Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
Contact: Gilmore Car Museum
Phone: (269) 671-5089
Sunday is the day of the cycle show that spectators won't want to miss.
The 25th Annual Vintage Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet will feature hundreds of motorcycles and vendors on the Gilmore Car Museum's Historic Campus! The judged show field is open to all motorcycles 25 years and older, plus spectators arriving on motorcycles will park their rides in a special lot inside the Museum's Campus making this one gigantic bike show, held rain or shine!
$16.00 per person
$11.00 for children 11-17
10 and under are free
Public show gate opens at 9:00am.
Pre-Registration: $12.00 (includes 2 bikes)
Day of Registration: $15.00 (includes 2 bikes)
Additional bikes: $5.00 per bike over 2
Swap Meet Space: $25.00
For Sale Corral: $15.00 per bike
- Vendor spaces are approximately 20'x20'
- Includes admission for the vendor and one guest - both must enter through the vendor gate
- Early set-up available on Friday from 12pm-5pm, Saturday from 9am-4-pm, and Sunday from 7am-12pm
- Vendor entry gate will close at 12pm sharp!
- No food or drink sales allowed in vendor area and no tarps or tin signs on the grass
*Please note Museum Memberships are NOT valid for exhibitor or vendor admission*
Main-In Registration --> HERE