Back To Search
Gilmore's Haunted Hunt!
Thursday, October 29, 2020 - October 31, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Contact & More Info
Join us, if you dare, for a new Halloween experience for 2020 - Gilmore's Haunted Hunt at the Gilmore Car Museum! A scavenger Hunt, photo opps, candy and more!
When is it?
- Thursday, October 29th - AM session (9am to 12pm), PM session (1pm to 4pm)
- Friday, October 30th - AM session (9am to 12pm), PM session (1pm to 4pm)
- Saturday, October 31st - AM session (9am to 12pm), PM session (1pm to 4pm)
What is it?
Kids, get out your costumes, masks and make-up and grab your siblings and friends for some good old fashioned fun. This year we're presenting a ghoulish, fun-filled scavenger hunt throughout the museum's historic campus. Our spooky clues will guide you from building to building. Answer the questions correctly or complete the tasks to earn your prize - a BOO bag filled with candy and/or assorted trinkets.
As a bonus, throughout the hunt there is also an opportunity to win a free frozen custard from the diner!
Additionally, our haunted hunt is the perfect time to grab a cute photo of the kids or family. Several photo opportunities will be available to snap a fall photo. Choose from the giant pumpkin, red carpet, or fall feature backgrounds.
- Please no costumes with weapons
- All participants must wear a COVID face mask regardless of costume
- Children - FREE
- Adults - $5 per person + $1 booking fee
(Up to 3 children per 1 paid adult. For example, if you are bringing 6 children you will need to purchase 2 paid adult tickets.)
Tickets are limited in quantity. When they're gone, they're gone. However, we've added multiple time slots available on all three dates - Thursday, October 29th, Friday, October 30th, and Saturday, October 31st to help make it easier to attend. Each day will have an AM and PM session. The hunt does not take all three hours to complete. You may come at any time during the session you have purchased a ticket for.
* Please note Museum Memberships are NOT valid for free admission *
* The Southwest Michigan Cultural Exchange membership program may NOT be used for this event *