Volunteer For The Best Job
You’ve Never Imagined.
The Gilmore Car Museum offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for volunteers. This is the place to share our love of cars and history with people from all over the nation. Volunteer with us and you’ll join a fun team—as a non-profit we rely on a lot of great volunteers—and you’ll spend your time helping care for our incredible collection, exclusive venues, and beautiful 90-acre campus.
Logging over 2,500 hours annually, volunteers at the Gilmore Car Museum help fulfill our mission by assisting with these fun and rewarding tasks:
- Become a Museum Docent
- Guide Museum Tours
- Provide customer service and perform a variety of office tasks as Administrative Assistant
- Work on vehicles in the Gilmore Collection and assist in our Automotive Maintenance Shop
- Assist in our Library and Archives
- Participate in our Education Committee
- Become a Mentor in the Gilmore Garage Works program
- Help maintain our beautiful buildings, grounds, and gardens
- Assist with numerous tasks during our annual car shows, including parking, organization, and more.
To learn more, call 269-671-5089 or email us at volunteer@GilmoreCarMuseum.org.