6865 W Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
Join us for our most anticipated special event of the year
PINT WITH THE PAST CRAFT BEER TASTING!
Saturday, February 17th from 7:00-10:00pm
Our annual beer tasting fundraiser includes over two dozen tasting options from favorite Michigan breweries and cider houses! Your ticket includes admission to tour the museum exhibits, a complementary 5 oz. tasting glass, and your tasting tokens! Plus, enjoy live music and delicious appetizers throughout the evening!
Advanced ticket sales will end Friday, February 16th at 12:00pm EST. Tickets will ONLY be available at the door the evening of the event after this time. Cash or card accepted.
$50 – regular tasting ticket / $20 – designated driver ticket (no beer tokens)
Admission includes 10 drink tokens, a take-home tasting glass, and appetizers throughout the evening. Designated driver tickets are available for $20 each and include two soft drink tickets and appetizers (tasting glass and tokens not included in the purchase of this ticket). There will be a cash bar available with domestic beer, wine, and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase to everyone throughout the evening.
Early bird registration runs through Friday, February 9th at 5:00pm EST. All tickets purchased prior to that date will be sent to the purchaser via US Mail. Tickets purchased after February 9th or at the door the night of the event will be $50 and will be held at a Will Call station for pick up beginning at 6:45pm the evening of the event.
IDs will be checked at the door and designated driver ticket wristbands will be issued at that time. Tickets are non-refundable, as this is an annual fundraiser in support of the Museum’s 501c3 non-profit status.
THE 2018 TASTING LINEUP
– Arcadia Brewing Company: Cereal Killer / Arcadia IPA
– B. Nektar: Zombie Killer / Tuco-Style Freakout
– Founders Brewing Co.: Sumatra Mountain Brown / Rübæus
– Grand Armory Brewing: Wheezin’ the Juice / Nutter Ur Business
– Odd Side Ales: Bean Flicker / Tarte Blanche
– Short’s Brewing Company: Superfluid / Double Magician
– Tujax Tavern (by Dan O’Conell): Gilmore Exclusive Brick Car Brew / Raspberry Ale
– Pigeon Hill Brewing Co.: Oatmeal Cream Pie / Salted Caramel Porter
– Perrin Brewing Co.: Blackberry / 98 Problems
– Lemon Creek Winery: Semi-Dry Riesling / Silver Beach Sauterne / Cabernet ’15
– Dablon Winery: ’13 Chardonnay / ’15 Syrah / ’16 Riesling